The Transfiere 2018 programme is composed by the International Innovation Programme and the Open Innovation Area.
INTERNATIONAL INNOVATION PROGRAMME: Round table programme where experts in the different sectors of the forum targets high specialized topics of interest at the two defined areas: White Point and Red Point.
The following topics will be treated in each area:
White Point Area
- Process of market consultation by public services
- Argentina, guest country. Presentation of the Argentine innovation ecosystem
- Argentina guest country. Presentation of the Province of Buenos Aires of Transfiere Argentina September 2018 - Mar del Plata
- Marketing of R&D: What is sold, How it is sold, How it is bought and by whom
- Financing of R&D+i
- European challenges in agriculture 4.0
- The present of the circular economy
- Artificial intelligence, Deep & Cognitive Learning. Innovating in the machine-human relationship
Red Point Area
· Spanish Technological Platforms:
- Digital transformation
- Smart territories
- New printing systems
· FEDIT - Technology Centres. Success stories.
· Digital Innovation Hubs.
· UMA and PTA pilot projects with the MELiSSA consortium.
OPEN INNOVATION AREA: Specific space for Technology-Based Innovative Enterprises such as start-ups, spin-offs and research groups.
Periodically we will add more information about Transfiere 2018 Programme.