DOWNLOAD OUR NEW APP "TRANSFIERE 2019"!
Download our new app TRANSFIERE 2019 to view the full and up-to-date programmes* with times, locations and speakers from all the spaces in the International Innovation Programme:
WHITE POINT, RED POINT, YELLOW POINT, OPEN INNOVATION AREA, ELEVATOR PITCH!
* Please note that we are constantly working on the programmes, so changes may happen.
You also will be able to:
- Manage your appointments schedule at the Networking
- Check the list of participants at the Networking
- Check the resumes of the Speakers
- Check the Exhibitors list
- Check the Partners list
- Live contact with the Organization team
Then you can download the provisional programs of the International Innovation Programme, this section will be updated periodically.
These are the contents that will be dealt with within the International Innovation Programme.
- Circular Economy & Blue Economy: Transforming Spain from the sea
- Keynote speaker JAPAN: New developments and applications in Science and Technology fields
- Guest Country JAPAN: Bilateral collaborations in the field of Science and Technology
- Relationship Industry – University in the aerospace sector at international
- Success Stories: EEN
- ALGARVE Success Story: Divulgation of Technology Hub. From University to Technology Park
- Public and Private financing
- Workshop: FECYT
- Success Story: CIEMAT
- Success Stories: CSIC-Japan, INTA-Brazil, CSIC/UNIZAR-Japan and America
- Workshop: Academic Spin Off of UMA
- Investment funds Process and Selection: Transfer and Start-Up (ASCRI)
- BIZLAB and Open Class (Airbus) -awaiting confirmation-
- OPEN FUTURE (Telefónica)
- Cybersecurity in Financial Transactions
- Advances and challenges in Defence and Security in Aeronautical and Naval sector
- CryptCoins / BitCoin / Token
- Models of Transfer in the university area
- An opportunity for disruptive innovation in the entity: Health / ICT's / Energy and Transport / Environment / Agrifood
- IV Journalism award Forum Transfiere
- Communicating Science, Technology and Innovation
- Design Innovation: New business transformation models
- Legislation and robotics