Make your NETWORKING at Transfiere more productive and successful. Find here a brief manual for writing your technological capabilities:
- Why are you researching? Indicate what is the fundamental target of your research from the most general aspect to the most specific one, whether it has a very basic character or has a more applied component.
- What do you research for? Point out the problem that you try to address in your research. Indicate the key points of the work that you are developing.
- As an example: If you are working in Cancer, we want you to specify (for example: Pancreatic Cancer, and indicate basic / applied research or developments of new markers, new targets etc) Finally indicate: current state of research (for example in progress, preliminary results or advanced, published / protected knowledge). Other examples: materials, health materials, ceramic biomaterials, materials based on Phosphate. Materials, Materials for the storage of energy. Batteries. New developments in lithium batteries.
*We request more detail for the other two question.
- Brief and concise definition of the submitted project. Highlight its aspects at the level of dissemination and marketing potential.
- Phase or stage in which your research is at this moment.
For any doubt or enquiry, feel free to contact Marta España at email@example.com or by phone at +34 952 04 55 00 and +34 616 586 505
Download the manual
Manual for writing the Technological Capabilities
Format: pdf / Size: 408 KB