Transfiere Data 2018
The seventh edition of Transfiere, European Forum for Science, Technology and Innovation, has registered:
- More than 1,700 public and private entities represented
- More than 4,500 accredited professionals
- 5,300 research groups represented
- 5,500 work meetings
- 70 stands
- 37 countries
- More than 60 universities
- 40 technological platforms
- More than 2,000 technological capabilities
- 191 speakers in 53 thematic panels
These were the participants in the Networking Tool of Transfiere 2018.
These are the Exhibitors that were present at Transfiere:
Access each of the spaces to download your program, view the videos of all the presentations or download them directly to your computer or mobile device:
Only videos and presentations are available whose speakers have given their express consent to publicly disseminate.
Consult the programme of each of the areas:
The Transfiere 2018 programme is composed by the International Innovation Programme and the Open Innovation Area
INTERNATIONAL INNOVATION PROGRAMME:
Round table programme where experts in the different sectors of the forum targets high specialized topics of interest at the two defined areas:
- White Point: Area offered by CDTI, Centro para el Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial
- Red Point
OPEN INNOVATION AREA:
Specific space for Technology-Based Innovative Enterprises such as start-ups, spin-offs and research groups.
Area offered by FECYT - Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology
The seventh edition of TRANSFIERE, European Forum for Science, Technology and Innovation, held the III 'Transfiere Forum' Journalism Award in order to support the Scientific, Technological and Innovative awareness, with the aim of putting in value the work carried out by journalists and scientific authors to publicize the technological innovation developed in Spain and its international convergence.
Publications submitted for the competition must be signed and published in media outlets, press, radio, television and/or digital media during the course of 2017, and it may be written or spoken in Spanish and/or English.
Only one prize was awarded per category, distinguishing between written and audio-visual works. Each prize was valued at €3.000.
- Written Works: ‘¿Podemos ver con las orejas?’ y ‘Un ratón con los ojos de Pepe’, by Antonio Martínez, published on Diario Voz Populi.
- Audio-visual Works: The prize were shared: Project ‘LAB 24’, directed by Pere Buhigas and published on RTVE, and project ‘El final de las cosas’, directed by Beatriz Díaz, published on ’75 minutos’, Canal Sur TV.